Board Certified Neurofeedback
Not All Psychology Treatment is the Same
If you are tired of taking medications to deal with your condition, you’ve come to the right place. Congratulations on taking the first step toward recovery and healing. I know it takes courage to ask for help.
I specialize in the evaluation and treatment of children & adults that suffer from:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Depression & Anxiety
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
What Sets Me Apart from Traditional Psychotherapy?
As opposed to just sitting on a couch and discussing your problems with a therapist, I offer an in-depth examination and recovery program.
It starts with a neurophysiological evaluation where we not only discuss your condition but also use specialized brain wave testing equipment (called a QEEG) to better understand what you are experiencing.
What Happens During the Initial Assessment?
During this detailed evaluation, I look for:
- Physiological symptoms you experience
- Dysfunctional brain wave activity
- Dysfunctional brain wave connectivity
- Symptom correlation with dysfunctional brain wave activity
I then partner with you to develop a personalized treatment plan.
Your treatment will include a powerful combination of neurofeedback and other neurotherapy treatments to help you feel better.
- LORETA (Low Resolution Electromagnetic Tomography) z-score neurofeedback
- Surface neurofeedback
- NeuroField tDCS/tACS/tRNS / pEMF
- HemoEncephaloGraphy neurofeedback
- VieLight Near Infrared Treatment
- Bio Acoustical Utilization Device (BAUD)